Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Babies and Christmas

Well it has been a while since I have posted but we were waiting to announce our news. Most everyone knows already but Scott and I are expecting our first baby. It has been a rocky first trimester for me but I am almost out of it! Yea! I am 12 weeks a long now and almost into what most people tell me will be a much better time. I have been trying to enjoy being pregnant and not focusing on the bad stuff. Many people cannot have children and I am blessed to be able to have them. So I am trying to remember that the exhaustion and occasional morning sickness means there is still a baby in there! We will of course keep everyone updated on the pregnancy. I am due on June 11, 2012 but like all the women before me...good luck haivng it on the right day! All babies born in this family on both sides are late ones!
As we enter this holiday season I am so incredibly grateful for the things I have been given. I love the Christmas holidays and that includes the events and time leading up to it. I actually love the month of December more than the actual day and I try to do lots of Christmasy things like baking cookies and going shopping all through December. I hope this Christmas season finds everyone happy and blessed! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment